To deliver innovative, fully tested, cost-effective, and efficient technology-based solutions for Human Resource and Compensation professionals.
Founded in 1987 and incorporated in 1988, Prompt Inc began as a human resources assistance company in Hartford, CT. Prompt has since created several intuitive software solutions that bring cost-effective and efficient technology-based HR tools to Human Resource and Compensation professionals.
The first product, PromptPayPlanner®, was envisioned in the mid 1990s at a Fortune 100 company. Human resources managers sharing spreadsheets across the organization recognized that they were behind the technology curve, increasing costs and reducing efficiency. The solution to this problem, as dozens of organizations can attest, is PromptPayPlanner®.
Since its successful launch, PromptPayPlanner® has evolved to new levels, featuring a user-friendly comprehensive data entry system with real-time graphs and summaries of key metrics. PromptPayPlanner® sports a crisp interface designed to provide managers with the data they need in a clear, intuitive layout. Additional functionality in the form of point-and-click management processes and secure email notifications guides managers smoothly through the system, and PromptPayPlanner® boasts optimized scalability, so it’s designed for global organizations of every size. Now shipping, Version 9 supports Windows 10, color-coded charts and graphs, and leverages wire speed technologies for the fastest performance in the marketplace.
Awards and Recognition
- 1995 Small Business Leader of the Year - Greater Hartford Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 Sponsor of the first WorldatWork European Total Rewards Conference
- 2007 WorldatWork Total Rewards Conference: Demystifying Compensation System Selection & Implementation
- 2008 WorldatWork Total Rewards Conference: Understanding What Engages Employees Across the Globe
- 2010 WorldatWork Total Rewards Conference: Will the Face of Total Rewards Change? Perspectives from the U.S., India & China
- 2012 WorldatWork Canadian Total Rewards Conference: Total Rewards Planning Made Easier - Pier 1 Imports' Journey from Spreadsheets to Success
- 2013 WorldatWork Texas Total Rewards Conference: Pier 1 Imports' Journey from Spreadsheets to Success
- 2014 Rewards Northwest Conference: Incentives – From Simplicity to Complexity & What Works